Life Skills are a set of skills and behaviours that a person possesses and is able to use appropriately and responsibly, in order to manage their own personal affairs and react to problems and situations that they may encounter in their day-to-day life. Life Skills can help a person to live successfully in the world of today. They can be acquired by teaching and training or through direct personal experience.
Due to the nature of their profession and their experience in the field, the agents/instructors of Excel Security Solutions AG have a real-life understanding of the security and safety issues and risks people face today as their life journey takes them around the world.
All courses and workshops are tailored to the age and specific requirements of the attendees and are taught in an interactive and fun-way with the aim to improve the personal security and safety of the attendees.
> CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
Life Skills for young adults and adults
> FIGHT LIKE A GIRL
Life Skills for women
Life Skills for teenagers 14-18 year olds
> ESCAPE THE WOLF
Life Skills for teenagers 10-14 year olds
> I AM MY BODYGUARD
Life Skills for children 6-10 year olds and teenagers 11-14 year olds
> FIRST AID & AED TRAINING
Life Skills for young adults
In our Life Skills workshops, we use the following methodology:
- Developing an understanding of awareness, self-confidence and physical self-defence skills.
- Learning through demonstration and practice of simple, yet effective self-defence techniques.
- Making it fun for the attendees.
Goals: Acquire the
- awareness to avoid bad situations
- the self-confidence not to become victims of bullying and crime
- the strength of character to negotiate a way out of difficult situations
- the emotional, mental and physical resources to ensure safety when in real danger.